Sunday, September 14, 2008

Physical Appereance (Chapter 3)

How does some one's physical appearance (i.e. clothing, hairstyle, body shape, and size, posture, etc.) affect your perception of and feelings about that person?

How someone dresses, fixes their hair affects my perception a whole lot more than how big or small they are or how they stand. A person weight of posture does not bother me but when they start dressing weird or whoreish that bothers me. Peoples hairstyles are something that is important to me I like hairstyles and that is probably the first thing I notice on a person. If the hair is a mess then I think they are a mess, if the hair is nasty then I think the person is nasty. A persons hair can be extremely important in how i perceive them. Their clothes come in second because I think some one should not dress like a slut other than that wear whatever you want to make you comfortable but in girls or guys I don't care to see your butt nor any private part of your body.

Now you got me wanting a haircut. Thanks Jen lol

No comments: