Sunday, September 21, 2008

Grades (Chapter 5)

How do you feel when you have to share a grade with other members of the group? Do you prefer to be rewarded for your own work, or as a member of a group? Why?

I feel comfortable sharing my grade with others if they are pulling just as much weight within the group as I am. I think that when choosing groups to be in everyone should consider the factors of rather or not the people they are choosing will do the job and do it well, not be slackers and take advantage of the others. When a teacher tells you to get into groups it is your responsibility to pick group members so therefore you should suck it up and take the grade together as a group. In my opinion group work is to be done together as a group not on your own so why would you want to take the grade on your own. No one person should be held at a higher standard.

No comments: